Did you know...
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) is a global medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents, and is dedicated to enriching people’s health throughout the world.
The company has its headquarters in scenic Franklin Lakes, NJ, close to major metropolitan routes that provide easy access to numerous academic, arts, leisure, sports and historic areas of interest.
BD offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package, strong leadership commitment to individual development and learning, and on-site fitness centers at our Franklin Lakes location.
|Validation Engineer||Wilson, NC||05/21/2013|
|Sr Projects Engineer||Wilson, NC||05/17/2013|
|MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN II||Wilson, NC||05/10/2013|
|Business Analyst Quality Systems||Burlington, NC||04/23/2013|
|HR Partner||Wilson, NC||04/11/2013|
|Senior QA Auditor||Research Triangle Park, NC||04/05/2013|
|Regional Business Manager Carolinas||Nc||04/03/2013|
|Quality Control Laboratory Technician||Burlington, NC||03/22/2013|
|Associate Buyer\Planner Instruments||Mebane, NC||02/12/2013|
|Quality Engineer||Mebane, NC||01/10/2013|
|Manager Regulatory Compliance||Wilson, NC||12/01/2012|
|Research Quality Control Chemist||Wilson, NC||11/28/2012|
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Projects Engineer - Wilson, NC
- Description: The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the development and execution of complex capital projects in a project manager/ lead facility engineer role to support the changing needs and requirements of a pharmaceutical manufacturing site. The incumbent will work within a multi-functional team environment to lead regular interaction with Facilities Maintenance, Engineering Quality, Validation, Logisti...
- MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN II - Wilson, NC
- Description: The Manufacturing Technician II (Packaging) has general responsibility for the installation, maintenance, and modification of all BD-Wilson site manufacturing and packaging equipment. He/She is responsible for repairs, troubleshooting, calibration, and preventative maintenance of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic manufacturing and packaging equipment. The technician will be required to maintain set up inform...
- Validation Engineer - Wilson, NC
- Description: The Validation Engineer will assume the role of validation technical expert on specific project teams for combination products. He or She will participate in the development and execution of test plans for manufacturing, packaging, automated inspection equipment, and device functionality. The incumbent will contribute as the key validation representative in support of project team activities and process desig...